Rico, George Arthur...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to DATING SCAMMER

Behind the account of any, even the most ordinary person, may be hiding AFRICAN SCAMMER!

Please report romance scams and dating scams here, also write your story about communication with a scammer.

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Good afternoon, I'm from Russia, 07/14/2021, they wrote me messages on my VK profile, he introduced himself as Major George Arthur, “I have a ten-year-old daughter, but three years ago I lost my wife in a car accident”, “The late wife from the city Perm "," I am from London, but currently sent to Syria with a peacekeeping mission ", date of birth 02/08/1976" I was the only child of my parents and lost my grandparents at the age of 10, I grew up in an orphanage, since my relatives could not take care of me as a child. " In the correspondence, he talked about a special task, to stop the ISIS militants, after which, he was wounded in the leg, he was given a lot of cash, he was going to send it to me through the diplomatic mail, he was deceived, and I had to pay for this package. I was looking for information about this person, and I found you. I tried to block his VK, but the moderators have not responded yet. He wrote again to my friend. I told all my friends that this is a scammer.

Website URL:   https://vk.com/id632156206

Country: Great Britain +445733796581, United Arab emirates+971525206034

Posted : June 27, 2023 PDT at 9:23 pm 9:23 PM
Topic Tags