Syamsul Yusof - big...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to DATING SCAMMER

Behind the account of any, even the most ordinary person, may be hiding AFRICAN SCAMMER!

Please report romance scams and dating scams here, also write your story about communication with a scammer.

Report Syamsul Yusof - [email protected]

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

I met a scammer on IG on 9/3 this year. He used Line and Whatsapp to contact me and expressed his love for me to make friends with me. We talked for more than a month, after gaining my trust and favor, he said that he would go to Brisbane on a business trip in mid-October (he previously said he was a drilling engineer). On the morning of October 19, he said that he needed to buy materials to repair because the pipes were broken, but he couldn’t transfer the money because the internet was unstable, so he asked me to help. I helped him without knowing, but found that he could not provide me with the authorization code. So the transfer failed twice. Finally, he turned to me to borrow money and asked for it once a week (indicating that there were problems in the project and needed to buy materials). I lend money to him, because he vowed to pay me back. However, after I helped him remit money on November 18, this person disappeared at night, and I discovered that he was a scammer.

Nickname: Dickey

First name: Syamsul

Second name: Yusof

Email(s): [email protected]

Website / URL: FB mehul.makavana.73

City/Country: From: Malaysia/ Lived: Australia( Perth,Brisbane)

Posted : June 27, 2023 PDT at 10:08 pm 10:08 PM
Topic Tags