Lovia Ronald - live...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to DATING SCAMMER

Behind the account of any, even the most ordinary person, may be hiding AFRICAN SCAMMER!

Please report romance scams and dating scams here, also write your story about communication with a scammer.

Report Lovia Ronald - live:.cid.1a3f23421f848bc9

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Nickname: Lovia Ronald
City/Country: New Jersey, USA / Miami, USA
GND Kayla, Camerella is an American adult webmodel https://datingscammer.info/gallery/woman/gnd-kayla-camerella-5838.html

Text of report
The scammer contacted me yesterday, sending me a very long message:
My name is lovia am 34 years Old,I am Single . Black hair, Brown eyes, 5 ft 7, 114 lb.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.I was born in New Jersey but raise in Miami, spend most of my time from the age of 8 to 22 moved to New Jerssey again to live with my mom due to the lost of my father from a lung cancer..Am the only child of my parents even that i live with my father i didn't get to spend much time with him cus he was really a busy man but he always try his best to grant me all my wishes..My mother is a good and caring woman she has been taking very good care of me and since I've been with her she has tried her best for me and take good care of me and i get along with her pretty well..about my past relationship i caught my ex cheating on me and it was very hard for me to get over it but i have tried

Posted : June 27, 2023 PDT at 8:40 pm 8:40 PM
Topic Tags