Frank Webber - fran...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to DATING SCAMMER

Behind the account of any, even the most ordinary person, may be hiding AFRICAN SCAMMER!

Please report romance scams and dating scams here, also write your story about communication with a scammer.

Report Frank Webber - [email protected]

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

This man is very dangerous he works with the nigerian port authority Peter Rogers hijacking ships holding crew and ship hostage demanding ransom for their lives. We lost 8 very hard working men because of the torture they endured while being held on a jail ship 1 man our chief engineer was executed by firing squad to show how serious they wanted the RANSOM money. I paid it. My husband and I have been married 21 YEARS have 4 daughters, the only one who knew where the $30,000 dollars for emergency, passports,cell phones, contract for client for the oil was Frank Webber this is who we knew him by also he is ?? Married to Tracy Webber who is a ? Schoolteacher, 2 kids boy and girl. His wife had accident in canada on back road it was the canadian road department and their police. He hid the license by covering it up then took photos of his wrecked car and accident scene

Nickname: Dr Richard Terry (australian), Frank Webber, Dr William Beller working as nerosurgeon for U N in syria

Name: Frank Webber

Email: [email protected]

Posted : June 27, 2023 PDT at 9:44 pm 9:44 PM
Topic Tags