David Owen - Davido...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to DATING SCAMMER

Behind the account of any, even the most ordinary person, may be hiding AFRICAN SCAMMER!

Please report romance scams and dating scams here, also write your story about communication with a scammer.

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

David Owen - scammer of Dr Fernado Gomas pinto pictures and video
Says he lives in Cyprus, is a Orthopaedic Surgeon working at Elpis medical Clinic in Paphos - which does exist - met on Tinder said he Spanish (not) Is divorced and has a daughter Angela he sends a stolen pic of her in his car,
He Is good and charming sending music and falls in love with you very quickly . Wanted to come to London to open his own clinic . Apparently sent documents to me to prove himself ... but they got seized at Turkey customs — oh dear so much money to release them but I did not pay , then his head dr had payed the fee to turkey which was 66,000 dollars ??? but he had to get a flight to Turkey - which he wanted me to pay I asked to many question in the end - he started to get angry with me and said I had no respect for him and was taking him for a fool ( hell yeah) . Who ever this guy is is very very good with the charm. Does not speak Spanish .

Website / URL:  tinder

Posted : June 27, 2023 PDT at 9:38 pm 9:38 PM
Topic Tags