Corey Hester - core...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to DATING SCAMMER

Behind the account of any, even the most ordinary person, may be hiding AFRICAN SCAMMER!

Please report romance scams and dating scams here, also write your story about communication with a scammer.

Report Corey Hester - [email protected]

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Conoci a este hombre en una aplicacion de intercambio de idiomas llamado TANDEM, el se hace pasar como Sargento COREY HESTER bajo el mando del Comandante AUSTIN MILLER.en una mision en AFGANISTAN Y PEDIA DEJAR LA MISION mediante una Emergency Leave y pedia ayuda en la aplicacion y despues me entero que la aplication cuesta 3,100 dolaresmdespues viene el pasaje de avion y examenes medicos 5,000 dolares etc y asi mas y mas luego envia una caja con dinero y pide dinero por impuestos etc,despues ataques de talibanes, despues se infecto de COVId etc, y todo es dinero que pide,me he enfermado con todo esto ,tengo prubas y fotos para mostrar,aunque ahora se que todo es falso.

I met this man in a language exchange application called TANDEM, he poses as Sergeant COREY HESTER under the command of Commander AUSTIN MILLER. On a mission in AFGHANISTAN AND ASKED TO LEAVE THE MISSION through an Emergency Leave and asked for help in the application and later I found out that the application costs 3,100 dollars, afterwards comes the plane ticket and medical examinations 5,000 dollars etc and so on and more and more then send a box with money and ask for money for taxes etc, after Taliban attacks, then it was infected with   COVId etc, and everything is money that he asks, I have gotten sick with all this, I have tests and photos to show, although now I know that everything is false.

Posted : June 27, 2023 PDT at 9:22 pm 9:22 PM
Topic Tags