Welcome to DATING SCAMMER
Behind the account of any, even the most ordinary person, may be hiding AFRICAN SCAMMER!
Please report romance scams and dating scams here, also write your story about communication with a scammer.
I hope this message reaches you with peace and love. Kindly read this email carefully and respond back to me as soon as you can. Please note that I am a female politician and investor who wants to invest in your country and I need your support in managing my investment over there in your country and please let me know whether you are interested or not and if you are NOT interested, you may kindly IGNORE or DELETE my messages. But if you are interested and willing to handle and manage my investment in your country, kindly reply to this message immediately so that we can start the necessary plans.
Anyway, I am very much grateful to you for contacting me so quickly and I want to assure you that you will be gratefully rewarded for your concern. Though this mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it seriously could come into your mind. Please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility as I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance concerning the content of my email because I know in my heart that you can be trusted. Please note that I got your email contact from database directory and I have registered with an advertising company that has helped me send bulk mail to about 10 emails just because I needed an experienced person who can handle investment worth $22 Million US Dollars and after so much consideration, I have decided to chose you to handle this job.
INTRODUCTION: I am Mrs. Rula Ghani, born in 1948 and wife of the former Afghanistan President (Mr. Ashraf Ghani) whose throne/office was taken over by the Taliban on 15th August 2021 for political reasons. I am presently writing to you from the UAE where I and my husband have currently sought Asylum. I have been in emotional devastation after the assassination attempt on me and my husband in Afghanistan and because of the crisis in the Kabul city of Afghanistan. So I am seeking your assistance in relocating the sum of $22,000,000 USD (Twenty-Two Million United State Dollars) from my foreign bank account in Canada to your local account in your Country so that the funds can be used for investment there in your Country.
I am trusting you with the sum of $22,000,000.00 USD (Twenty-Two Million United State Dollars) which will be transferred to you from my foreign Bank account in Canada. I am willing to give you 25% of the amount while the remaining 75% should be invested into Real Estate or other investments over there in your country. The funds can also be invested into any profitable business in your country or elsewhere as you may wish and the investment has to be in your name for security reasons. I will want you to indicate your interest to enable me to provide you with more detail.
All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, honesty and confidentiality. Because you have to do all the transactions and the investment on my behalf since I am very far away. I advised that you kindly keep all our discussion and the transaction secret and confidential to ensure safe transfer of funds because of the current crisis in Afghanistan. I assured you that you will never face any trouble in this transaction as the transaction is 100% legal because I and my husband had deposited the money in my foreign Bank account in Canada and the funds will be transferred to you gradually bit by bit. I really do not want the funds to be transferred at once for security reasons and I will instruct my bank to start the transfer process as soon as you are willing and ready to start work.
Please note that I have decided to relocate the funds to your country or somewhere else because the bank manager had advised me to relocate the funds with another person's name where it can be safe for security purposes and he is ready to cooperate with us to make sure the money is transferred successfully without any stress or difficulties.
Please note that whatever we are facing currently in Afghanistan are political matters and I know it was a plan from our political opponent. You may not understand this if you are not a politician. Anyway, I will enlighten you more on the political matter in future as I do not have much time to discuss politics at the moment.
Please think about the proposal very well and let me know your decision whether you are INTERESTED or NOT to enable me to proceed to the next step. If you are interested and agree to accept 25%, kindly reply immediately so that I can share more details with you.
I am hoping to hear from you again and may God bless you for taking your time to read my letter.
Please contact me on the below emails: [email protected]
With Love and Respect
Mrs. Rula Ghani