mike4real113@gmail....

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to DATING SCAMMER

Behind the account of any, even the most ordinary person, may be hiding AFRICAN SCAMMER!

Please report romance scams and dating scams here, also write your story about communication with a scammer.

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Hello Friend,

My name is David Scott i am from England .I work with HSBC BANK ENGLAND As a Clerk, I need your assistance to stand as a beneficiary to the sum of $17.8 millions united state dollars lying down unclaimed in our bank.I want all the fund to be transfer into your account overthere as the next of kin.

The owner of this account (DR. MUHAMMAD HASSAN ABDUL KHALID) a native of KUWAIT and great industrialist ,who was a foreign contractor with the Federal Government here in ENGLAND,Who unfortunately lost his life in an auto crash including his wife and only daughter in 2009 leaving nobody to claim the money.Ever since his death the money has been lying unclaimed.

I need your cooperation to claim this money because this fund can not be issue for a local person here in England except someone from other country who knows much about this account which am going to put you through,because i work inside the bank where this fund was deposited.

I only contact you as a foreigner because this money can not be issue for a local person here in England except someone from other country who knows much about this money and since i dont know any foreigner that is why i contact you.I give you 100% assurance that there wont be any problem. And the Banking law stipulates that any money lying unclaimed for eight years will be transferred to federal government suspend account with central bank of England.I dont want this fund to be transfer back to central bank because it will be share among the top directors of the bank

I will put you through everything you have to do on how we will get this fund without any problem.But i need your strong assurance that you wont let me down at the end of this transaction.

Before you message the bank to apply i need to create a file under the file of the depositor as the next of kin to the money.So that when you contact the bank your name can be easily verify.

I need to insert your information into our bank central computer as the next of kin, So that when you contact the bank to apply for the money as the next of kin your name can be found here in our bank as the next of kin,Then i will send your a mail which contains our bank details and what to send to the bank.

I want this transaction to be a top secret between me and you until we finally get this money and no third party

For the business to be effective i will need the following information from you:

1 YOUR FULL NAME:
2 YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
3 YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:
4 YOUR DATE OF BIRTH:
5 YOUR OCCUPATION:
6 YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS:

With all these information i will successfully inputs your name in the necessary files and also insert your information into the bank central computer as the next of kin to the late depositor and the sole beneficiary of the unclaimed fund after the demise of the depositor.

Please i need your assistance to achieve this great chance because i do not wish this money transferred to Central bank of England because it will be shared among the top directors.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 45 %of the total amount, and 45% will be for me 10% for charity.

I AM SORRY IF YOU CAN NOT SEE MY PICTURE NOW ITS BECAUSE AM NEW HERE AND AM HAVING HARD TIME LOADING IT..I CAN SEND YOU THROUGH EMAIL OR HANGOUT

For more details please write me on my email address my email address [email protected]

Your's Sincerely
David Scott

Posted : June 27, 2023 PDT at 10:36 pm 10:36 PM